Shandra is the happy owner of a 675cc Triumph Street Triple. The bike came his early 2008 after a long period which was to be pondering his mount. Finally, with the advice of his brother came to the conclusion that he must buy a nacked, The dilemma was, Which one?. This was, as being in the shop of a friend he met the Street Triple first.
“I did not know it, I had not seen in pictures and listening to Triumph, I thought of classic bikes. It was a new model middleweight, que aprovechaba la estética de la Speed Triple y el motor tricilíndrico de la Daytona 675 cc. I love, these different curves, this dual focus that gives firm, a motorcycle no street view, that toy is apparently small, compact and short, in addition stopped very manageable, the 180 kg. They are like a breath”.
The Street Triple has led to Shandra wherever wanted without any problems, but what she is really happy is with the behavior of his bike every day, Weekly desetrés.
“It is a bike that does not highlight anything dramatically, since it is all a whole, a sense of permanent control, without scares, that gives you what you want to get so complacent.
Once on the bike, pluck and you hear the sound of his three cylinders, are a gem without changing the double tail, but then his eyes into action and pass the analog box, which gives you all the necessary information, temperature, gear indicator, amount of data that I forget if I never watch the onboard computer. But personally, are revolutions, the point that I like, the play of colors from blue to red to tell you the closeness to court, I look unnecessary because you change the sound of the engine without having to look away from the asphalt.
And even after all this Shandra defects, can make the Street Triple. Basque is not very happy with the suspension of your bike, seems soft front and rear sins Hard, something that follows in sports driving, but as she says, “is a nacked and point”.
© Motorcycling Female
Type: Liquid cooling, DOHC, 3 cylinder in line
Bore / Stroke: 74 x 52.3mm
- Compression ratio: 12.65:1
- Feeding system: Sequential multi-point injection, with forced air induction UPS
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Multidisc in oil bath
- Gearbox: 6 speeds
- Chassis: Cast aluminum dual beam
- Tipper: Aluminum alloy double-sided
- Front wheel: Five-spoke alloy, 17 x 3.5in
- Rear wheel: Five-spoke alloy, 17 x 5.5in
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear tire: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front suspension: Kayaba, 41mm inverted forks with 120mm travel
- Rear suspension: Kayaba, 126mm with travel Monochoque
- Front brakes: Twin 308mm floating discs, radial calipers 2 pistons
- Rear brakes: Disc 220mm, Tong 1 piston
- Length: 2030mm
- Width (handlebar): 736mm
- Height: 1250mm
- Seat height: 800mm
- Wheelbase: 1429mm
- Release / Forward: 24.3 degrees / 95.3mm
- Weight with Load: 167kg
- Tank capacity: 17.4 liters
Benefits (measures on the crankshaft according to regulations 95/1 / EC)
- Maximum power: 108CV a 11.700 rpm
- By máximo: 69Nm a 9,100 rpm