It's simple, sign up for our newsletter (http://bit.ly/1CQMD9T) and share this post on social network you prefer.
The promotion starts on 25 March 2015 and end the day 29 March 2015 after finishing the race Moto3.
The promotion will take place throughout the Spanish territory. Not be covered shipping to the Canary Islands, Balearics, Ceuta and Melilla.
May participate in this promotion any natural person resident in Spain.
For the purposes of this promotion, the terms "participant", "Consumer" and "User" shall have the same meaning, always corresponding to an individual.
- DESCRIPTION AND MECHANICS
The promotion will take place on the Facebook page Female Motorcycle (https://www.facebook.com/MotociclismoFemenino) y premiará con una camiseta firmada por María Herrera al usuario ganador del sorteo que se realizará entre los suscriptores de la newsletter. The signing will take place here http://motociclismofemenino.com/suscripcion/
In retrospect, Subscriber winner, will be contacted via email privately to send us your information to coordinate shipping.
They are not stored OR RETAIN data no winner thus complying with the rules LOPD.
- To participate in the promotion you must be a subscriber to the newsletter.
- Share this photo or post on any social network.
- PRIZE, COMMUNICATION AND EXCHANGE FORM.
The organizer contacted by sending an email to the e-mail, they have provided privately.
Failure to express their acceptance within this period, not comply with the rules of the promotion or there is any error or omission in the data provided by the graceful own, impeditivo of identification or contact, the winner will forfeit the prize and get the same will be assigned to the selected participant as first alternate.
The prize can not be exchanged for cash amount or for any other prize.
- PERSONAL DATA
The participant consumer authorizes and consents to their data being USED BY FEMALE MOTORCYCLE only to manage this promotion correctly.
These data will be processed in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations.
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, oposición y cancelación mediante el envío de correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org indicando en el asunto “Ref. Data Protection "
- CONTROL AND SAFETY STANDARDS
Female Motorcycle reserves the right to take whatever measures are necessary to prevent any suspected conduct which has the purpose or effect any attempt to act in this promotion fraud or violation of its rules or to the detriment of other participants, whose first and immediate consequence will be the exclusion of the participant and the loss of all rights to the prize that would eventually obtained.
Also, Female Motorcycle reserves the right to exclude participants should bring or hanging material that contains viruses, worms or any other computer code intended to damage to or suitable, interfere, intercept or compromise the security of any system, information or data, and when the personal data are incorrect or false.
Avintia Racing is not responsible for interruptions or failures Internet, Wired Network, electronic communications networks, software or hardware failures or for errors in the introduction and / or processing of responses, deliveries or personal information. In case of problems or incidents of this type occur, Female Motorcycle will do everything in their power to correct them as soon as possible, but can not take any responsibility in this regard.
Female Motorcycle excludes all liability for damages of any kind that, Despite the security measures adopted, could be due to the misuse of services and content by users, and, in particular, although not exclusively, for damages that may result from the impersonation of another by a user.
- OTHER RULES OF THE PROMOTION.
- The mere act of participating in this promotion implies acceptance of these rules without reservation and criteria regarding the resolution of any matter arising from this promotion.
- Female Motorcycle reserves the right to make changes in mechanical or operation of this Promotion at any time and / or end in advance if necessary for cause, without this being derived responsibility. However, these changes will be communicated properly. Female Motorcycle will do everything possible to prevent any change detrimental to some participants regarding other.
- Female Motorcycling is not responsible for any losses, impairments, theft, delays or other force majeure such as strikes or other non organizer, that could affect the enjoyment of the prize, without assuming therefore consideration or compensation for these or other reasons.
- INTERPRETATION OF RULES AND CONFLICT.
The interpretation and enforcement of these rules by the Spanish legislation governing.
Any dispute which resulted from the interpretation or enforcement of these rules, was submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, save that, in the case of consumer disputes, another is the judge or court that corresponds to the consumer's home.